|How much does Feel Good Acupuncture treatments cost?
The first visit is $100 and all subsequent visits are $85 for non members.
Members - $35 per visit, limited to 2 visits per week per family member.
How should I prepare for an appointment?
• Come to the clinic with any questions you may have, your acupuncturist is there to help you.
• Wear loose and comfortable clothing for easy access to acupuncture points.
• Don't eat large meals just before or after your acupuncturist visit.
• Refrain from overexertion, drugs, or alcohol for up to 6 hours after your acupuncturist visit.
• After your acupuncture treatment, avoid stressful situations. Make time to relax. A warm bath or shower
is helpful. Also, be sure to get plenty of rest and drink plenty of water.
How long will be my session?
Please plan for 1/2 to 1 1/2 hours for the initial acupuncturist visit and 20 minutes to 1 hour for each such visit
What should I do before and after the acupuncture session?
For best results, avoid coffee, soda or sweets before acupuncture visit, finish meals half an hour before acupuncture session
and wear loose clothes. After acupuncture, avoid aggressive physical activity, drink 2-3 cups warm water, have Epsom salt foot
bath and take light meal like soup or cooked food.
Most insurance companies provide acupuncture benefits. In that case, you will only be responsible
to cover the office visit co-pay. Usually it's $5 - $20 depending on insurance company coverage.
However, if you happen to be one of the people with an insurance plan that does not cover acupuncture, if your condition is not
covered for acupuncture benefits, or if you don't have health
insurance, I offer a discount for cash (or check) payments made at the time of service.
What forms of payment do you accept?
The preferred methods of payment are cash and check. However, we do accept all major credit cards through PAYPAL security
services ($3 credit card service convenience fee required).
*Payments must be made by cash or check at the time of service to qualify.
24 Hour Notice is required for all cancellations or rescheduling.
A $25 cancellation fee is charged for late cancellations and No-Shows.